LAB Builds an e-Commerce Website That’s ‘Fit for a King’
Opening in 1946, Lansky Bros. has been world-famous for being the outfitter to Elvis, being coined “The Clothier to the King.” Currently, the Lansky family has several shops in the renowned The Peabody Hotel and on world-famous Beale Street. The Lansky name has become synonymous with Memphis, especially Downtown.
The flagship ‘Lansky’s at the Peabody’ features signature styles influenced by musicians; ‘Lansky’s 126’ features contemporary apparel; and there is also an accessories shop and a gift shop in the Peabody, along with it’s ‘Clothier to the King’ location in the Hard Rock complex along Beale Street.
Many celebrities and musicians from around the world, including The Beach Boys, Beck, Bill Murray, Carrie Underwood, Dave Grohl, Issac Hayes, Jason Mraz, Justin Timberlake, Kid Rock, Lisa Marie Presley, Robin Williams, Smokey Robinson, Steven Tyler, along with countless others have stopped by to browse at Lansky’s
The LAB Solution
The Lansky’s had a need for a much more powerful, feature-rich, robust platform to power their e-commerce website, and they enlisted Memphis-based LAB Digital Creative to address their needs. Lansky Bros. had outgrown the features available with the previous website. To remedy their issues, LAB proudly offered Shopify Premium as a solution to clients needing a powerful platform to do all the things a modern e-commerce can do.
This custom website build atop Shopify has many features that make it superior including the following:
- Shop from Instagram—integrates with Instagram to allow people to make purchases directly from the social platform and allows Lansky’s to select items they’d like to sell in this way.
- Totally Custom styling—LAB designed a site that matches their classic-cool vibe that features custom elements to set this site apart in special ways.
- Advanced Predictive Search—allows users to search, and products appear as the user is typing.
- Advanced Sorting and Filters—going way beyond what out-of-the box Shopify can do, LAB added powerful sorting and filtering to products.
- Wishlist—users may create and share wish lists.
- Newsletter Signup
- Order/Client Importing—Having a previous e-commerce website, meant the client has a history of orders and good customer data they didn’t want to lose. We were able to import that data to the new platform so nothing was lost.
LAB addressed all of Lansky’s needs and created a user-friendly, stylish website that even the king, Elvis, himself would approve of.
If you’re looking to create a new website or improve your existing site to be “fit for a king,” LAB digital is here to help. Get in touch with us today to learn more.